Choose A Wedding Dress for Your Body Type
Your wedding day is the day that you get to spend thousands of dollars to ensure that you look your absolute best. From beauty appointments to the right attire, you will likely do everything necessary to present your best self on your big day. This is also true pertaining to your wedding dress. Lace, tulle, silk, intricate beadwork; every detail of your gown is crucial.
One of the most important elements of your wedding dress is the way it fits your body. Even when dressing yourself every day, you know what clothes are most flattering for your body. So, before you go browsing the boutique racks, take into consideration what style of gown you should really be on the hunt for.
Here at Pollyanna Richter Weddings, we believe that every bride is unique, and should find the gown that complements them best. That’s why we have put together a few tips to help you choose a wedding dress that’s perfect for your own body type. If you want to strut your stuff down the aisle dressed to perfection, be sure to keep reading to discover some inspiration:
· The extravagant ballgown. If you have always imagined your walk down the aisle as a lovely fairytale princess, you may be tempted to head straight for the ballgowns. These voluminous gowns actually look best on brides with a more boyish figure, as they provide a curvy look that will accentuate your body.
· The fitting A-Line. Simple yet elegant, the A-Lina may just be the perfect dress for you. This popular style is fitting on almost every bride. It is certainly the go-to gown that can complement any body type. Perhaps it will look stunning on you as well!
· The magical mermaid. Mermaids are certainly leaving their mark on the world today, and the wedding world is no different. A mermaid style gown can transform you into your favorite maiden of the sea, best complementing brides with an hour glass figure.
· The chic column. If you desire to be a modern, chic bride, take a look at the chic column dress. Following the natural line of the body and adding shape and length, this dress is best for petite brides or brides with sleek figures.
· The curvy trumpet. Trumpets are well known for their wide openings, just as the trumpet gown is. If you are bride who is proud of her curves, you can make great use of the trumpet gown for your bridal ensemble. Who says tastefully proclaiming your curves is a bad thing?
· The flaunting drop waist. Getting fit is one of the most popular ways in which brides ready themselves for their wedding day. If you have a fit and trim waist line, and would like to flaunt your hard work, then a drop waist would certainly be absolutely fitting for you.
Your wedding ensemble can be perfect when every detail is fitted to you and your style. These are a few ways in which you can be sure that your gown also complements your body. Here at Pollyanna Richter Weddings, we can help you create your magical wedding day. If you are ready to begin planning the specifics of your big day, please feel free to contact us today.
Photo: Mike Moreland